100W FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL
100W / 36V
Rated Power: 100 W
Working Voltage: 32 V
Working Current: 2.7A
Open Circuit Voltage: 43 V
Short Circuit Current: 4.0A
Folding Size: 14” x 12” x 3”
Unfold Size: 61” x 24” x 0.2”
Solar Cells: Sun Power high-efficiency PV cells
Working Temperature: -25oF – 175oF
Weight: 6 lb.
Certificates: CE, FC, ROSH.
Warranty: 12 months
- Unfold the solar panel next to the solar generator.
- Make sure all solar cells are facing sunlight.
- Locate two cables in the side packet of the panel.
- The shorter one is the parallel input cable for connecting with the 2nd solar panel (optional).
- The other cable is DC 32V output to the solar generator. Make sure the aviation connector is connected to the cable. Plug the connector into the 32V DC input of the solar generator. The generator indicator should show it is charging .
- After finish charging, disconnect the panel from the generator and fold it for storage.
- The solar panel can achieve more power if it is perpendicularly facing direct sunlight.
- Do not disassemble or modify the product.
- Do not scratch, bend, squeeze, hit, break, or step on the solar panel.
- Keep the surface of the panel clean.
- Keep it away from children.